All of our subscription plans automatically renew, either monthly or annually. To avoid subscription renewal, be sure to cancel your subscription no later than one business day prior to your scheduled billing date. Your cancellation will ensure you aren't billed again in the future.
If you would like to cancel your NoiseAware subscription, you can contact our team through the normal channels, or fill out the cancellation form by clicking "Submit a Request" at the top of your screen, and then choosing "Cancellation Request".
- Once the form is received someone from our Customer Advocate team will send confirmation of cancellation via email within 1-2 business day(s).
- For annual subscriptions:
- Refunds will be issued for your most recent renewal fee if subscription is cancelled within 60 days of renewal date.
- A refund can only be issued if subscription is cancelled within 60 days of purchase date.
- For new customers (within 60 days of purchase):
- Please specify in the form - we will send you a return label.
- Notify us once return is shipped back so we can process your refund as quickly as possible.
We hate to see you leave! If there is anything that we could have been doing better, please let us know!
NOTE: Canceling a subscription will stop the recurring fee going forward. Canceling your subscription will not retroactively refund subscription payments, and previously charged subscription fees cannot be prorated based on cancellation date. For monthly subscriptions, you will have access to your subscription until the end of the 30-day period in which you notified NoiseAware of your cancellation. For annual subscriptions, you will have access to your subscription until the end of the year for which you have subscribed to the service.
*For more details see Terms & Conditions.