This means that no indoor sensor is being recognized at the property you selected in the first step. For an outdoor sensor to be recognized, the following must be true:
- There is an indoor NoiseAware sensor online (and within range of the outdoor sensor) installed on the same property.
- The outdoor NoiseAware sensor must be powered on. This means the battery tab has been pulled, and the light on the outdoor sensor flashed.
- The indoor NoiseAware sensor has had adequate time to "find" the outdoor sensor. This process should take no longer than 5 minutes.
If the above are all true, and you are still prompted to "Manual Setup", take the following steps.
- Click "Manual Setup"
- Enter the MAC address.
- The MAC address is on the sticker next to the batteries. It can also be found printed larger and more visible on a piece of paper included in the sensor box.
- The MAC address always starts with "12:4b" and the rest of the characters will vary.
- For example, the MAC address in the sensor above, would be entered as in the picture below.
- Two characters go into each box.
- Once all boxes have 2 characters in them, hit connect.