If you ever change your WiFi credentials, get a new router/internet service provider, or move your sensors to a new house; you will need to reset your sensor. This video will show you how!
- Press the RESET button located on the right side of the sensor. You will feel a slight clicking sensation when you press it.
- Hold the RESET button for about 10 seconds. If successful, the sensor light will begin to slowly blink.
- When the sensor begins to blink rapidly release the RESET button.
- If done correctly, the sensor light will turn OFF and ON
- Then log into the NoiseAware account to and set your sensor back up as if it were brand new.